Porsche Night Photo Session Banff Park?

KevinJ

I'm looking for another Porsche or sports car owner who is into photography.

I'd like to go into Banff NP late evening into night time. Leave Calgary around 8 PM return to Calgary around 2 or 3 AM.

Purpose would be to work on night photography skills and possible shoot our cars, milky way, etc. There is a new moon July 23. So no moon light that hides the stars.

I'm free Monday night June 24 and Tuesday night June 25. Subject to weather cooperating.

If interested please PM me.

Here is a sample photo from my prior trip to Banff in the middle of the night...

_DSC7023.jpg

Edited by KevinJ
Added weather comment.

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

I'd love to give that a try, however I can't do the 23rd as work looms the next morning...if you're planning on ever going when the new moon falls on a Fri/Sat though, I'm in!

Al

Al:

Certainly will let you know.. I'm hoping for the winds to blow out of the north to reduce the smoke. Fingers crossed.. Might head out early evening instead and see what the smoke does to the evening light. Would you be interested. Maybe drive to Bow Lake for shots. Head home around 9 to 9:30. You'd be home by midnight!

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5