Not Porsche Related - Pagani Photo shoot with Richard Thompson

KevinJ

This has nothing to do with Porsche vehicles. It does include my 2 passions - sports cars and photography. Amazing car and photography gear. I wish I had with car or the camera equipment. ;)

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

Very cool. I am always amazed at how much work and additional frames with reflectors here and there are used to compose a single shot.

I was lucky enough to drive this particular Huayra BC last year in Monterey. I almost lost my chance because the driver before me raked the passenger side of the car across a guard rail. Luckily it was a flesh wound only and did not damage the suspension.

'05 CGT/'14 Turbo/'18 GT2RS

So glad to know someone who drove it! I've met Horacio at his factory and am amazed at his dedication to art and engineering in his vehicles. If I ever own a super car I want it to be a Pagani. Sorry Porsche!

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

It's amazing when you go to the factory and watch everyone hand laying up the carbon fiber. They truly are bespoke handmade cars. I will be in Italy the first week of September visiting Pagani again and driving the Huayra Roadster!

'05 CGT/'14 Turbo/'18 GT2RS

one memorable trip to Italy was visiting Imola, Maranello and Monza...........fully agree Kevin, more time needed to eat, drink and be merry :)

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)