Euro Cars and Coffee 2018

CarreraGT

The ever popular weekly evening Euro Cars and Coffee at Cardel Theatre is back. With the late onset of Spring and a lot of debris still on the roads, the planned opening day for 2018 is May 22 which is the Tuesday immediately after the long weekend.

This year we are going to change it up a little bit. Last year we had 4 special feature nights that celebrated specific marques. This year we want every night to be a little special. We also recognize that there are a number of really cool cars that don't get the attention they deserve.

This year we will reserve 5 or more spots every week to feature specific cars. If you would like your car featured, please send us a picture, the date you would like to be featured, and a short blurb on your car. Your story can be anything you like. It can be something interesting about the model, interesting prior ownership, or even your own ownership story and why it's special to you. We will publish your story a few days before and promote it's display on the FCA Alberta Instagram and Facebook accounts. And don't worry if you don't want us to mention your name and keep the focus on the car. We generally only mention first names but will keep it strictly about the car if you wish.

It's also ok if you want to come as a group to be featured. This way we can feature unusual groups like the NSXs and Delta Integrales that come regularly. If you want to have a Porsche Club night, a 944 night, a classic 911 night, a 928 shark night, or some other theme this formula works as well. You just need to email events@fca-alberta.com what night you want to do it, how many spots you need, and I'll get the word out to help you.

Dates are first come, first served. The local dealers will likely be doing some special nights and selecting dates as well.

I think this is a good solution to give exposure to more cars and educating other enthusiasts on the obscure stuff that is generally overlooked. You also don't have the stress of committing to a specific date several months in advance.

What do you think of this change? Your feedback and comments are welcome.

Edited by CarreraGT

'05 CGT/'14 Turbo/'18 GT2RS

mrdunlop944

Thanks for organizing Glenn, looking forward to seeing old and new faces again.

July 31 would be a good night for the 944’s. I’ll confirm with you via the email address above. If your a 944 owner please save this date.

PM me so we can have an idea of how many spots we will need.

Mike

84 944 SOLD

85 944/1

85.5 944 Parts car Sold

86 944 SOLD

86 944 Turbo SOLD

88 944S parts car sold

88 924S Sold

88 944 Turbo S SOLD

89 944 Turbo

90 944S2 coupe Sold

90 944S2 coupe Parts car Sold

90 944S2 Cabrio SOLD

Mike, depending on number 0f 944s perhaps we could have a transaxle night? Can think of +6 928s who may come out :)

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

You might end up with an Alfa Romeo as well,[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

mrdunlop944

Malcome, yes that would be a better idea to do a transaxle night. People are busy during the summer months, getting just the 944 group together would be tough.

Mike

84 944 SOLD

85 944/1

85.5 944 Parts car Sold

86 944 SOLD

86 944 Turbo SOLD

88 944S parts car sold

88 924S Sold

88 944 Turbo S SOLD

89 944 Turbo

90 944S2 coupe Sold

90 944S2 coupe Parts car Sold

90 944S2 Cabrio SOLD

Malcome, yes that would be a better idea to do a transaxle night. People are busy during the summer months, getting just the 944 group together would be tough.

Mike

agreed Mike...........I'll spread the word for the July 31 date once confirmed :)

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Weather forecast is great for tomorrow night, think I'll head down for cars and coffee. I think Ken McDonald is coming down as well with our PCA visitors from California ...