Rocky Mountain Motorsports

mbeckergt3

mbeckergt3

For those who have not signed up for RMM's distn list ... here is their latest communique. It appears that that they are delayed (at least) related to the gas well. Holding off putting a deposit on the 'limited' memberships .. I don't think access to the track is going to be a problem .. and I have rarely ever had anyone not take my money (later like when the digging actually starts). Badlands is taking deposits too. I'll take a track ... any track ... M

------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: RMM Update for interested members

Date: May 15, 2018 at 10:41:46 AM MDT

To:

Cc: "'Chris'"

Hi all,

We are sending this email to you because you have previously expressed interest in a Rocky Mountain Motorsports membership. As the project moves forward we would like to provide an update on our negotiation with NAL resources to deal with the on-site gas well. NAL advised us late in January that they wanted to undertake additional analysis of the well and expected to be able to schedule the equipment to do so in March. Unfortunately, due to the long winter and the majority of required equipment working in the USA, it took far longer than expected to commence the work. The equipment was finally scheduled for the end of April and NAL is underway with their analysis. We continue to have weekly dialogue with them.

Given the above developments, we have revisited our initial membership payment plan. Attached is an updated membership subscription form including an updated payment schedule for each membership level. We are continuing to accept deposits to hold your membership as they are limited. Deposits will continue to be fully refundable until we have concluded our negotiation with NAL Resources.

If you have any questions related to the project or memberships, please direct them to Chris@rockymotorsports.com

Thank you for your interest in a membership, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Dominic Young, CA

President & CEO

Rocky Mountain Motorsports

509 – 10333 Southport Rd SW

Calgary, AB T2W 3X6

Tel: 587-350-5412

fullsizeoutput_3a9.jpg