Run to Canmore This Coming Saturday - Oct 27, 2018

stevew

Hi Folks:

Well, once again the weather is looking good for this coming Saturday (sunny and 11 so far). Not bad for the end of October! So, following our "Pop Up" ice cream tour format we'll be meeting at the Rocky Ridge CO-OP on Crowchild Trail west (Hwy #1A to Cochrane) and 12 Mile Coulee Road at 0900 on Saturday morning. The plan is to drive out on the 1A to Canmore and go to either Le Fournil or JK Bakeries, or somewhere else for breakfast in cosmopolitan downtown Canmore. We'll see what the group thinks when we meet in the morning. After that, like last week, we'll figure out a route home. Hope to see you there! This really could be the last run of the season ...... but you never know ....!

Regards,

Steve.

Unfortunately I'm busy hosting a kids party so I can't partake. :(

I took the long way yesterday to the 1a bypassing Cochrane via the Grand Valley Road. It was awesome with next to no traffic & lots of extra twisties & sweepers! The 1a was in pretty good shape though in the odd shaded areas, there was still remnants of snow on the roadside so just be aware.

I’m in - thanks for organizing again Steve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

991.2 GT3, Mexico Blue

993 C4S, Stone Grey Metallic

1993 America Roadster, Black (for now)

2021 Taycan 4S, Chalk

Past

997.2 Turbo, Meteor Grey

2017 Macan GTS, White

991.2 GTS, Carmine Red

2020 Macan GTS, Chalk

Thanks for coming out everyone! 15 cars last Saturday, and 15 yesterday! A good turnout - and by the look of things outside at the moment we picked the right day. See you all soon! Cheers, Steve.