2019 Scottsdale Auctions - porsche

Paul

Hello All,

Another week of Auctions is well underway! Began the week with a three hour flight delay so arrived in AZ at 3am on Tuesday. After a brief sleep and morning review of upcoming lots hit Barret Jackson. Now I know BJ is geared more towards Americana Restomods ( both in metal and flesh), the odd P-car makes on appearance. No surprise that this years pricing is on par and even slightly higher than last. ‘71 911T with S-spec engine hammered at US$84,000, ‘94 928 GTS. 5 speed in the high 50’s, and ‘02 996 turbo tip in the high 40’s ( gin tonics were at play by this point).

Hitting Gooding and Company today. Some fine examples up for grabs but will be keeping my hands firmly in my pockets. Will update on the crazy $$’s spent today. Highlight today for me is the 356 outlaw.

Paul

‘12 Targa 4S - Amythist metallic

'81 SC Targa - sold but not forgotten

Looking forward to an article on th is trip from you Paul! We can alway use a new scribe for the Ramblin Rose. Enjoy your time down south.

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5