2019 PCA Zone6 Grand Tour

Perci

Four years ago, then Zone6 Rep Tim Hagnar put together a 2 week, 5000 mile tour of all the PCA regions in the Pacific Northwest. A total of 9 cars covered the entire trip, while over 200 more shared in some part of the tour. Grand Touring has laid dormant since then.

At Treffen Banff, discussions started about how it should happen again, and in January those discussions began to coalesce into an event.

That event will start June 22, 2019 in Pacific Northwest Region, travel through OPR, VIR, CWR, BCIR, INWR, HDR, SSR, Cascade and end in Oregon Region, June 30. Because of the split of the old zone into two, 6 and 14, the trip is currently planned to be about 2000 miles and 8 days. Mix and match the days that work best for you.

Registration will be via Motorsportreg.com, and is now open. There is no charge for the tour, but hotels and ferry arrangements are the responsibility of the participant. Detailed plans are still being fleshed out (Ferries, event hotels, stops), but we are working hard to git'er done!:cool:

More information can be found at http://zone6-new.pca.org/regiongrandtour.html

I hope to see some of you on the Original, and Only Grand Tour!:o

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

There is some quirk with the verification of PCA data. About 15% effected. Sorry about that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

• 1 month later...
Only one entry from Wild Rose? Registration closes in 2 weeks!

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

Hi Perci.

Hope your settled into being resident of BC! I would be interested, but will be attending Pikes Peak International Hill Climb at the same time. Have a fun trip.

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry you won't be joining us. But if things change, let me know. Even though registration has closed, I have influence with the registrar. ;)

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

Sorry you won't be joining us. But if things change, let me know. Even though registration has closed, I have influence with the registrar. ;)

Thanks Perci. But Pikes Peak is one of my Bucket List events to see. As is the 24 Hours of Le Mans - but haven't figured out when to go. Wish Porsche was back in the top class.

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

This would have been fun to attend, but my summers are planned during the winter!

It came too late :(

Well, technically it was still winter! [emoji6][emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT