Porsche Crest Quilt for Sale

KevinJ

On behalf of former long time PCA and region member Fritz Peyerl....

Since I am without a Porsche and have a lack of space, I am ready to sell this beautiful quilt.

I was wondering if one of you would be interesting in purchasing the quilt. Quilt is 19 by 23 inches. Framed it is 27 by 31 inches.

I paid $1300.00 at auction plus $275.00 for the framing.

If you are interested, give me a offer, I can’t refuse.

If you are not interested, maybe you know somebody who might need as more than I.

Fritz

403-852-4141

unnamed-2.jpg

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

A little history of the quilt. It is the last that Sandra made of, I think, 6. It was made for the auction with proceeds to the Ucluelet Fire Department at the VIR Black Rock event. The reverse is a West Coast inspired fabric in tribute to where it was going. Imagine her surprise when Fritz bought it and took it back to Calgary.

The quilt was the last because there wasn’t enough gold fabric to do another, and she didn’t know where to get more.

Where are they now?

The first was made as a donation at The Boxsters Have Landed event. The couple that won it, later split, and fought over who got to keep it. She did.

The second was given to former Zone Rep Dick Grant.

The Third was made for a Parade art show. I have that one, and the trophy for it, signed by Hans Peter Porsche.

The fourth was donated to Wild Rose as a silent auction item. I believe it still hangs in the Mr Lube offices, property of the Guenter’s.

The next was a special half size edition given to WRS president Mark Polson.

The sixth is Fritz’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT