Cars & Coffee starts Tuesday May 14

Danielle

Cars & Coffee starts Tuesday May 14

Since it's the opening night of the season, there will be plenty of unique cars there. Don't miss it!

The essence of Euro Cars & Coffee is about the camaraderie created by European, exotic, collector, vintage or special interest cars. Stop by every Tuesday (weather permitting), grab a coffee and wander the large display. All Porsches welcome! You never know what interesting things (or people) will be there. We'll typically end the night with dinner together at one of the nearby restaurants. RSVP not required.

Time: 7:00 pm

Cars-Coffee-May-17-2016-63.jpg

• 1 month later...

Reminder, Tuesday July 9th is Porsche night at European Cars and Coffee which is held weekly on Tuesday nights during our, all to short, non-winter season. The club is sponsoring a police presence during the event.

Porsche night is usually one of the largest crowds of the season so would be great to see lots of Wild Rose members, old, new, and prospective. The event is held at the Cardel Homes parking lot located at 180 Quarry Park Blvd S.E. Lots of coffee and other food options across the street.

Reminder, Tuesday July 9th is Porsche night at European Cars and Coffee which is held weekly on Tuesday nights during our, all to short, non-winter season. The club is sponsoring a police presence during the event.

Porsche night is usually one of the largest crowds of the season so would be great to see lots of Wild Rose members, old, new, and prospective. The event is held at the Cardel Homes parking lot located at 180 Quarry Park Blvd S.E. Lots of coffee and other food options across the street.

Is there a prior registration David? may bring 2 cars.

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

Tuesday July 9th - Porsche night is a-go!

We'll be heading to the restaurant across the street at 9 for a late dinner. All are welcome!

Anyone know of some public underground parking close to Cardel?

Hey Yoon, only one I can find is a parking garage at Imperial Oil's building at 109 Quarry Park Blvd. I called Indigo, which operates it, and they were pretty hopeless but thought it was only open during business hours. It is 400m from the Cardel Theatre. I'm bringing some yoga mats for the car in case of hail. And if it is nice, I can always work on my inner enlightenment and mindfulness! Mark

Sheila Allan and Mark Oliver

2012 911 C4S

Haha thanks Mark! I've been checking the weather forecasting models & it looks like the potential storm will only blow through the north part of Calgary between 7 & 8:30pm & no active weather slated for the Quarry Park area so I'm gonna head south early & maybe borrow your yoga mats to do some praying to the driving & weather gods lol.

Congrats! The turnout was amazing! Thank you very much for supporting Euro Cars and Coffee.

It looked like the police support was well worth it. They also set up a speed trap on 18th Street I am told. Thanks to the PCA for chipping in for some of the cost of it this year. It's very much appreciated.

Edited by CarreraGT

'05 CGT/'14 Turbo/'18 GT2RS

• 1 month later...
So I haven't had enough time to do a full detail on the car after the weekend's track shenanigans (& in the process doing my part to reduce the grasshopper & bug population between here & Lewistown) but the car's clean enough to head out for probably my last cars & coffee of the season. I will be there at my usual 8pm time. Anyone else venturing out to c&c tonight?