Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cars & Coffee starts Tuesday May 14

Cars & Coffee starts Tuesday May 14
    Since it's the opening night of the season, there will be plenty of unique cars there. Don't miss it!

The essence of Euro Cars & Coffee is about the camaraderie created by European, exotic, collector, vintage or special interest cars. Stop by every Tuesday (weather permitting), grab a coffee and wander the large display. All Porsches welcome! You never know what interesting things (or people) will be there. We'll typically end the night with dinner together at one of the nearby restaurants. RSVP not required.

Time: 7:00 pm

Name:  Cars-Coffee-May-17-2016-63.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  169.3 KB

WRR Committee - Newsletter Editor KevinJ's Avatar
    Looks good. Hope to catch a couple of these this summer.

Kevin
    08 Boxster RS60
    11 Volvo XC70

Reminder, Tuesday July 9th is Porsche night at European Cars and Coffee which is held weekly on Tuesday nights during our, all to short, non-winter season. The club is sponsoring a police presence during the event.

Porsche night is usually one of the largest crowds of the season so would be great to see lots of Wild Rose members, old, new, and prospective. The event is held at the Cardel Homes parking lot located at 180 Quarry Park Blvd S.E. Lots of coffee and other food options across the street.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidM View Post
    Reminder, Tuesday July 9th is Porsche night at European Cars and Coffee which is held weekly on Tuesday nights during our, all to short, non-winter season. The club is sponsoring a police presence during the event.

Porsche night is usually one of the largest crowds of the season so would be great to see lots of Wild Rose members, old, new, and prospective. The event is held at the Cardel Homes parking lot located at 180 Quarry Park Blvd S.E. Lots of coffee and other food options across the street.
    Is there a prior registration David? may bring 2 cars.
    '93 928 GTS 5 speed
    Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T
    Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic
    Nordic Gold/Black, +270k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T
    Red/Champange, 110k miles (US car)

No registration required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Porsche Night @ Cars & Coffee is tomorrow!

I'll probably be there early to do some last minute on-site detailing haha

Tuesday July 9th - Porsche night is a-go!
    We'll be heading to the restaurant across the street at 9 for a late dinner. All are welcome!

Anyone know of some public underground parking close to Cardel?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    Anyone know of some public underground parking close to Cardel?
    Hey Yoon, only one I can find is a parking garage at Imperial Oil's building at 109 Quarry Park Blvd. I called Indigo, which operates it, and they were pretty hopeless but thought it was only open during business hours. It is 400m from the Cardel Theatre. I'm bringing some yoga mats for the car in case of hail. And if it is nice, I can always work on my inner enlightenment and mindfulness! Mark
    Sheila Allan and Mark Oliver

2012 911 C4S

Haha thanks Mark! I've been checking the weather forecasting models & it looks like the potential storm will only blow through the north part of Calgary between 7 & 8:30pm & no active weather slated for the Quarry Park area so I'm gonna head south early & maybe borrow your yoga mats to do some praying to the driving & weather gods lol.