Unsolicited & sadly unpaid endorsement...

...I had seen several positive reviews for the new Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax & picked up a bottle over the winter from Carzilla. It's super easy to apply, (during rinsing) and it leaves a finish that seems superior to conventional wax.

After the Season Opener Drive I had a fair amount of bug debris plastered all over the nose, not from when Brodie was lead, but the "spirited" return drive led by Mark...a full day later, surprisingly the bugs came off with just the hose alone.

Brake dust had also settled around the rear quarters which also just rinsed off. The initial application was about a month ago, and some reviews have said it should last 3-4 months.

Pic shows remaining amount after applying to 2 vehicles. I'm going to give it 5 stars.

Al K

Meg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good Al!

Incidentally, Meguiar's calls this a wax but it is essentially a sealant/coating. They called it a wax in hopes of more market recognition since "ceramic sealants" or "ceramic coating" can scare off the general public.

As with most products, it's the prep work that's key to longevity.

I picked up a bottle of this as well as the Mother's CMX, which is their version of a ceramic spray. When I get a chance, I'm going to try both products on the wife's suv later this summer when I get around to doing a full decon wash with iron removal & possibly a light clay.