2019 European Car Meet - Saturday July 20th

Danielle

**Update July 18th - The weather forecast isn't looking optimal, but the WRR will be represented regardless. We will have the big club tents set up so bring your chair and a fuzzy blanket and stay dry with us on Saturday!

The 2019 European Classic Car Meet is being held on July 20, 2019 in Stanley Park, 4011 1a Street SW, Calgary.

ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:

To register electronically via PayPal complete this online form which will forward you to PayPal when complete.

PRE SHOW REGISTRATION: MAIL IN PAYMENT OR PAY AT THE GATE:

$20.00 per car. Pre-filling out the form will help speed things up at the show.

Print and complete the form and bring with you to the show.

Please review the FIELD RULES for displaying your vehicle

The show runs from 10am to 4pm. Registration opens at 8am. This annual event has run successfully for the past 27 years and we are still striving to make each successive year’s event bigger and better than the last. Early registration is by far the most effective way to enter the field, it allows to better plan numbers of cars and prepare for the show.

Last year we had a collection of over 200 European cars and the show was one of the best attended we have ever held. We are working on making this a premier event with the hope of drawing new friends from outside Alberta. We promise you an exciting and enjoyable event in post Stampede Calgary. We would like to extend a huge Thank You to all the volunteers who helped in any way shape or form to make this year's show the success it was!

Prostrate Cancer Centre is the charity organization we are supporting at the show!

attachment.php?attachmentid=5522&d=1500928958

This will be my 9th year attending this car show. This is also the 1st year the forecast looks rainy!

That's not going to hinder our spirits however, Brodie & I will be there under the big, dry square club tents. Bring your fuzzy blankets & thermos of hot chocolate and join us for the party regardless of the weather. Hey - at least you don't have to worry about washing your car!

My tires are not great so I may need the AWD Turbos to pull me across the grass/mud. haha

Rob Campbell

2001 996, Cabriolet - Rainforest Green Metallic

1986 928S, India Red - SOLD

My tires are not great so I may need the AWD Turbos to pull me across the grass/mud. haha

Got your back Rob :)

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)