Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks again for organizing James.
    Please pass on the thanks to Raz, the 2 race-masters & volunteers.

The weather started out a bit sketchy & the timing equipment wasn't cooperating so no time slips but still another great time as usual.
    No light-tree so the runs were done O-G style with either a flashlight or arm drop.
    All we needed was a bunch of extra cameramen & people to throw cash down & it would've been Street Outlaws 403-style haha.
    Like several events before, got to do the first official run down the strip & the last one.
    Screen-shot of my top speed on 2 runs.
    Name:  IMG_6680.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  143.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_6682.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  119.4 KB

Dragon,
    Glad you could make it out as always!

246 km/h in 1/2 mile, wow!!!
    '93 928 GTS 5 speed
    Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T
    Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic
    Nordic Gold/Black, +270k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T
    Red/Champange, 110k miles (US car)

Dragon doesn't mess around

Haha, thanks James.
    Getting a bit better on the launch but still managed to royally mess up 1 or 2 of them lol.

Interesting side note the last 2 events, I've noticed my car seems to creep forward ever so slightly while at the line which sometimes messes me up.
    Even waiting in the cue, I now have to leave it in gear most times b/c if left in neutral, the car can start to move.

Finally got around to putting together a quick clip of the run against the Model X.

https://youtu.be/OznEjiN9rC8

....nicely done Yoon!

This was her first time drag racing. She never liked me racing, but now she's asking me if she should enter in our street car shootout

Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    Haha, thanks James.
    Getting a bit better on the launch but still managed to royally mess up 1 or 2 of them lol.

Interesting side note the last 2 events, I've noticed my car seems to creep forward ever so slightly while at the line which sometimes messes me up.
    Even waiting in the cue, I now have to leave it in gear most times b/c if left in neutral, the car can start to move.
    you mean creep in gear right? if so, clutch plate not releasing far enough, hows the pedal engagement height? bleed the fluid?
    '93 928 GTS 5 speed
    Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T
    Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic
    Nordic Gold/Black, +270k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T
    Red/Champange, 110k miles (US car)