Blast Off Photo Slideshow - We Want your Photos!

Danielle

There will be a slideshow during the Blast Off celebration at Rimrock and we want your photos from 2019!

Please submit photos of fun with friends, fun with Porsches, scenery, dinners, drives, events, activities, road trips, car shows, anything you want!

Since we did not have a slideshow at the Blast Off last year, please feel free to submit photos from 2018 too. More is definitely merrier as the slideshow will run continuously all evening long.

Please email photos to: events@porsche.ab.ca

IMG_8955.jpg

23.jpg

11.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks!

No one has submitted photos for the Blast Off slideshow yet. :(

If you want to load up a USB stick and give it to me at Wednesday's meeting, that would be super!

Or we can arrange another day to meet if you need more time but prefer to submit pictures via USB instead of email. To do so, PM or email me at: events@porsche.ab.ca

If I don't receive any photo submissions, I'll happily display all 800 pictures from the Pikes Peak road trip. hahahahaa :rolleyes:

I'll get you photos sometime in the next week. I doubt I can do it by Wednesday but I will have ones from our trip to Santa Barbara, summer drives and our Euro drive.

Sheila Allan and Mark Oliver

2012 911 C4S