Black Rock 2020

KevinJ

Set aside the dates in your calendars...from the Vancouver Island Region's web site...

Black Rock 2020

BY DAVE · PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 27, 2019 · UPDATED NOVEMBER 27, 2019

http://virpca.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/IMG_8393-300x200.jpg

Big Beach BBQ

I’m happy to announce that Black Rock will be back for 2020, thanks to Dan Bourlet (our Mid-Island Director), who volunteered to take this on. As many of you know, Dan has organized this event in the past with great success.

Black Rock will be held Thursday, May 14 to Sunday, May 17 and will include a full schedule of events along with fundraising activities to support the Ucluelet Volunteer Fire Department and Cops for Cancer. Both are charities we have supported in the past. In past years, our members have been generous in providing donations of silent auction items and door prizes and I hope we can count on you again for 2020.

I am really looking forward to getting back to Ucluelet/Tofino for a great weekend. More event details will be published soon on the website and in the Porscher.

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

• 3 months later...

I hear there are still a few spots open if anyone is thinking of going. It’s a great event.

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

If you are attending Black Rock, please make ferry bookings for the trip as it is on a long weekend!

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5