Help Lambo and Childrens Hospital

stealthn

I know it’s extremely last minute, but Lamborghini CALGARY is asking for donation and making a run to the children's Hospital this Dec 20th

we’ve donated but their tree looks Barron, and I’m sure most Lambo drivers are in hibernation , if we can help out quick that would be awesome, and show them Porsche do work in the winter

https://www.lamborghinicalgary.com/event/childrens-hospital-toy-drive/

Edited by stealthn

Bob James

06 Cayman S

2018 Macan GTS

Hi Folks:

Great of Lamborghini Calgary to do this!

I've volunteered at ACH for 18 or 19 years on Unit 3. I also volunteer this time of year in what they affectionally call the "toy cage" due to it being a fenced-in storage room within a very large storage room on the lower level. December a busy donation time for the toy cage there. Was there 2 day earlier in the week receiving, sorting and storing.

Keep in mind that ACH deals with newborns all the way to 18 years old. Most of what come in is for newborns and very young kids and it's not just toys. Kids PJ's for newborns up to age 10 are great, LEGO is good for boys and the girls, art supplies other than crayons and craft kits are great. One items we alway run out of early is doll houses. We also get lots of gift cards which get very handy late in the year when donation selections in the toy cage get low and the Foundation staff can us those to make purchases of needed toys. Items for teens are generally in demand as most toys and donation are for the very young but they need items for all ages.

Thank you all who donated are are planning to.

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5