Black Rock 2020 - Vancouver Island - Registration Opens Saturday

DavidM

Registration to OPEN Saturday Feb. 8 2020 10:00 am (Pacific time). Historically, registration has sold out in minutes.

See: http://virpca.org/black-rock/black-rock-2020/ for details.

Vancouver Island Region/PCA - Black Rock will be back for 2020, thanks to Dan Bourlet (our Mid-Island Director), who volunteered to take this on. As many of you know, Dan has organized this event in the past with great success.

Black Rock will be held Thursday, May 14 to Sunday, May 17 and will include a full schedule of events along with fundraising activities to support the Ucluelet Volunteer Fire Department and Cops for Cancer. Both are charities we have supported in the past. In past years, our members have been generous in providing donations of silent auction items and door prizes and I hope we can count on you again for 2020

All registrations will be held and processed on a first come, first served basis.

Registration fee: $185 per person (does NOT include accommodation)

Autocross fee: $45 per person

High Performance Drivers’ Education fee: $45 per person (Tech Inspection required)

Everyone is responsible for making their own accommodation reservations and advising Black Rock of any dietary restrictions. You can contact the Black Rock Oceanfront Resort at 1-877-762-5011.

OK, we are REALLY interested in attending this event, but are both in a bike race here in Palm Springs when registration opens at 10 Pacific tomorrow.

Would a kind fellow WR member be willing to serve as our proxy, and sign us up (after yourself, of course!)?

We'll supply the details necessary for registration.

Many thanks!

Braxton & Julie Suffield

403-701-8878

jbsuff@telus.net

OK, we are REALLY interested in attending this event, but are both in a bike race here in Palm Springs when registration opens at 10 Pacific tomorrow.

Would a kind fellow WR member be willing to serve as our proxy, and sign us up (after yourself, of course!)?

We'll supply the details necessary for registration.

Many thanks!

Braxton & Julie Suffield

403-701-8878

jbsuff@telus.net

Hi Braxton, I am going to take care of registration for you tomorrow. Have a good Race tomorrow.

2018 991.2 GTS

2018 Cayenne

1989 Carrera 3.2

Braxton and Julie:

I'm also in Palm Springs for February and early March.

We like to hike so if you're looking to do that, call us.

Hope your bike ride went well. Just came back in and as of 3 was still seeing cyclist out on the route. What distance did you choose to do?

Kevin Johnston and Jane Ebbern

403-470-8996 Calgary and Palm Springs

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

Braxton and Julie:

I'm also in Palm Springs for February and early March.

We like to hike so if you're looking to do that, call us.

Hope your bike ride went well. Just came back in and as of 3 was still seeing cyclist out on the route. What distance did you choose to do?

Kevin Johnston and Jane Ebbern

403-470-8996 Calgary and Palm Springs

Hi, Kevin, hi, Jane.

I did 29 miles. julie did 10, & came in 2nd overall.

I’ll text you.

Braxton

• 3 weeks later...
Don't forget to make reservations for the ferry as this event is on during the May long weekend. Reservations are a must!!!

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5