Join Today
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Self Isolation

Flight crews = exempt

Therefore it's been a busy week, we'll see what next week brings.

Gov't has deemed that I'm "essential", (funny, it never feels that way at contract renewal time-lol)...so off to work I go. Not complaining in the least, as many are not in control of their circumstances, but I do have a lot of recipe cards that need organizing...

Welcome back Kevin. We are also back from the desert. I like the artwork as well.

We are walking the dog, cleaning the house, doing some writing and cleaning the garage. I am prepping for courses I teach next month and need to learn to use new conferencing software since classes are all now online.

Christina slipped on the ice and broke her wrist so is slowed down as well as housebound.

Stay healthy and happy everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by KMR 968 Turbo View Post
    Keep it clean.....that sounds like a Yoon-ism. I imagine him looking at his collection of brushes and soaps getting ready to scrub every nook and cranny of that 911 during this self quarantine.
    Surprisingly I haven't gotten around to that yet or even touched the car in the past 10 days or so, but it is on the To-Do List. Though if the current situation keeps up until summer, the car may not be around :-( according to the wife haha. This is one of those rare moments where I wish I was a simple salary man instead of a small business owner facing a grim reality with a federal government that doesn't seem to care.

Hope you can hang in there Yoon - there are some claims being made around relief for small business, so here's hoping that comes to pass and that this all blows over sooner rather than later.
    Erik

1980 911SC - Black, 3.2 litre short stroke
    2002 BMW M3 - Carbon Black over Cinnamon

Thanks, yes, staying positive & hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

On a positive note if you've already gone through your Netflix library for the second time, here's something a bit more physically active than just walking the dog but it's not too challenging. This is an unlisted video & not really primed for public distribution as I quickly made it just for some of my students but wanted to share it with WRR members. My 4x4 Family Fitness Routine.

https://youtu.be/D8qcegAKX8c

WRR Committee - Newsletter Editor KevinJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 911 Turbo View Post
    Welcome back Kevin. We are also back from the desert. I like the artwork as well.

We are walking the dog, cleaning the house, doing some writing and cleaning the garage. I am prepping for courses I teach next month and need to learn to use new conferencing software since classes are all now online.

Christina slipped on the ice and broke her wrist so is slowed down as well as housebound.

Stay healthy and happy everyone.
    Hi:

Sorry to read about Christine's wrist! When I take the dog for a walk in Kensington I am amazed with the lack of traffic and people. Most a staying home which well help us all. Take care.

Kevin
    08 Boxster RS60
    11 Volvo XC70

WRR Committee - Newsletter Editor KevinJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    Thanks, yes, staying positive & hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

On a positive note if you've already gone through your Netflix library for the second time, here's something a bit more physically active than just walking the dog but it's not too challenging. This is an unlisted video & not really primed for public distribution as I quickly made it just for some of my students but wanted to share it with WRR members. My 4x4 Family Fitness Routine.

Thanks Yoon. Nice to see your belt matches your black clothing!
    08 Boxster RS60
    11 Volvo XC70

I live alone and work alone, so I have been practicing for this my whole life. ;-)

So Iím now protected & ready to go get some more groceries!