Wild Rose Region Represents at PCA Simracing at Silverstone

cam0141

Hi all,

Since we are all home-bound for the most part. I decided to get into simracing and noticed that the PCA ran a series of online events, so I jumped in.

It's a hoot and nice to be racing with great PCA members from across the US and Canada (vs 6 year old's on other platforms!) :)

Silverstone was my 4th race and best showing yet. There are 4 classes based on your irating (ranking system in iRacing platform): Rookie, Sportsman, Club and Pro. I'm currently in Sportsman.

If you are really bored you can watch the broadcast here:

The Sportsman race starts about 50 min in. I didn’t get a lot of air time because I’m new and not in the points chase for the championship because I joined halfway through the season.PCA RSR.jpg

More info on the series and how to join etc on the PCA web site: https://pcasimracing.com/

Rod Campbell

Very cool, I used to do iracing years ago, but moved to console. I might have to try out the PCA one, what type of gear are you running?

Bob James

06 Cayman S

2018 Macan GTS

I bounced around between Xbox & Playstation trying Forza, Gran Turismo, Project Cars I & II, before finally finding Assetto Corsa. To me, it's by far the most realistic while still being a lot of fun to play. Recently I went from the Xbox version to PC and the realism was stepped up even further.

Steam currently has AC for around 50.00, can't beat that price for cheap entertainment.

Very cool, I used to do iracing years ago, but moved to console. I might have to try out the PCA one, what type of gear are you running?

I have a reasonably cheap Logitec G29 wheel and pedals. But once you get the bug... (I have a Fanatic Clubsport set on order). I also made myself a rig out of spare lumber in the garage and a few ideas from online.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7238[/ATTACH]

I'm doing the Gran Turismo on the Playstation with my G29 wheel and peddle set. Doubt I will do the iRacing with PCA as iRacing is only available on PC and I have Apple products..

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5