Join Today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Collectables Corner

Figured since we are all stuck at home during this time that we could take some pictures of our collectables and post them in this thread. So what have you got lurking around your place? I'll start with a couple of recent acquisitions - a pair of Al Holbert Team crew uniforms from the 962. One is a full uniform with the Miller Lite team and the other is a shirt from the Lowenbrau team. I also got this large (4 ft x 2.5 ft) cardboard 962 advertising piece with the shirt. All from the same owner. Turns out he raced a pink 935 at Rennsport & Monterey Historics and I took a picture of his car with my diecast of his car back in the day. Small world.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by KMR 968 Turbo; 04-29-2020 at 03:57 PM.

The diecast vs the real thing

Another great idea, here is my minor contribution though I am not sure a wide shot will upload well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent! Mine are all in boxes stacked unceremoniously in the basement. One day I aspire to have them on display like yours.

Just picked up 40 feet of cabinets basically 10 of the ones in the picture - $50 a cabinet. Score! Will be put to use to display diecast models and all kinds of trinkets I have acquired over years. Bill Mcfetridge just think of all the stuff you can carry for me now. LOL

PS: All the hemp related stuff did not come with the cabinets. I can only handle one addiction at a time
    Last edited by KMR 968 Turbo; 05-04-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Only 40 feet of cabinets, when is the liquidation sale for the other 40 feet of knick knacks

Bill: only 40ft of “display” cabinets. I still have 40ft of storage cabinets. We can rotate the display as needed. What time should I schedule you in for?

My small collection is displayed in the basement on either side of the TV:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 996 Turbo. Nice. Is it a GT2? The black car. I was just thinking today I should look for one. Thanks for sharing.

I have a small collection above the hockey collection.

Name:  Porsche Collectables.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  83.3 KB
    Rob Campbell

2001 996, Cabriolet - Rainforest Green Metallic

1986 928S, India Red - SOLD