Join Today
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wow. That's awesome! I like how you organized them by year. Where did you get the cabinets?

Bought this to display with the crew uniform that have:

Name:  962 poster.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  120.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KMR 968 Turbo View Post
    Wow. That's awesome! I like how you organized them by year. Where did you get the cabinets?
    Simple IKEA Billy cabinets with glass shelves and doors.
    2006 C4S - Summer Therapy
    2018 Mercedes C43-AMG - the daily driver

Picked up these LeMans posters recently.

Name:  IMG_8250.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  69.8 KBName:  IMG_8248.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  78.7 KBName:  IMG_8249.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  86.3 KB

Back when Rennsport was going on they sold the 6ft tall banners and I managed to get one. Going to hang it in the shop one day

Name:  IMG_7997.JPG
Views: 49
Size:  123.2 KB

You know you are addicted when you buy something without remembering you already had one. Which is the case with this factory cut-away poster of a 951.
    Name:  IMG_7996.JPG
Views: 51
Size:  109.4 KB

sidebar re Le Mans posters...........if you havent been go to the museum and visit the track when we can again fly.

Its such an experience for all, walk the track, drive the track...........its public roads!

Bonus points with significant other.........Paris is only a couple of hrs away on the rapid auto routes
    '93 928 GTS 5 speed
    Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T
    Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic
    Nordic Gold/Black, +300k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T
    Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
    sidebar re Le Mans posters...........if you havent been go to the museum and visit the track when we can again fly.

Its such an experience for all, walk the track, drive the track...........its public roads!

Bonus points with significant other.........Paris is only a couple of hrs away on the rapid auto routes
    LeMans is a bucket list trip for sure. We were at the F1 in Monaco on our honeymoon and tried to figure a way to get LeMans in but just could not make it work. One day soon hopefully - once this COVID stuff goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by calgary7er View Post
    That’s pretty much how the majority of mine were stored for years. Developed a “Man Zone” in the basement and got the bulk of them displayed properly.
    Looks great! *drool*