Tires for Sale

KMR 968 Turbo

KMR 968 Turbo

Cleaning out the garage and I have some tires to sell. First set were supposed to go on the newly acquired 996 Turbo. However, my old 18" wheels won't fit over the big brake upgrade on the car so I no longer need the tires. They consist of Michelin Pilot SuperSport fronts at 245/40/18's (used) and Michelin Pilot Sport N2 315/30/18's (New but old stock). Tread depths are:

SuperSports: 5mm both

Pilot Sport: 7mm both - never used.

Asking $750 obo for the set.

Pics:

All 4.jpgFront Size.jpgFront Tread 1.jpgFront Tread 2.jpgRear Tires.jpgPilot Sport Rear.jpgRear Size.jpgRear Tread.jpgRear Tread 2.jpg

KMR 968 Turbo

Also have a pair of Toyo Proxes 888's that were on the 996 TT that I changed out since the were too wide and rubbed. These are in 265/35/19 and tread depths are around 4mm. Asking $150 obo for the pair.

Pics:

thumbnail_IMG_9115.jpgthumbnail_IMG_9117.jpgthumbnail_IMG_9116.jpgthumbnail_IMG_9118.jpgthumbnail_IMG_9119.jpg

• 1 month later...
qwertyd10n
What are the date codes on the 18" tires? Last four numeric digits of the DOT code on one of the sidewalls...

'07 911 Turbo 6 speed

Black/Black, 98k kms

'09 Cayenne Turbo S Tiptronic

Lava Grey Metallic/Black, 155k kms

• 1 month later...
Sold everything except the 2 new old stock rears (Michelin Pilot Sports 315/30/19) Asking $200 each for these tires.

You meant 315/30/18 not 19, correct? If so, what is the date code on them? How old are they?

'07 911 Turbo 6 speed

Black/Black, 98k kms

'09 Cayenne Turbo S Tiptronic

Lava Grey Metallic/Black, 155k kms