Evening cruise / meet up tonight!

JT997TT

Posting here in case people weren’t seeing it buried in the other cars and coffee thread. Hoping to get a few people!

Ok, short notice I know, but today looking like the best weather day we’ve seen in a long while. Anyone up for a super casual meet up at the old cars and coffee location at the SE corner of the Garrison Woods Safeway parking lot around 7/7:30? Nice night for a cruise hopefully.

Maybe reply here If you can make it so we know if we have at least a few cars!

FYI, Stampede fireworks show at 11pm tonight as well.

Please be respectful of social distance and personal space at all times.

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

No problem! Mountains would have been awesome yesterday.

The old cars and coffee parking lot worked great and perhaps we can try another night or two over the summer. I particularly like the coffee shop and Village Ice Cream being right there. And a smaller P-car crowd would be fine on occasion as well (as much as I do like the bigger cars and coffee event with all the exotics).

We even met a coincidental gorgeous 996TT that happened to drive by and stop. Was great.

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

qwertyd10n
I missed this as well - especially given that it's right in our neighborhood! I subscribed so I hopefully get informed about updates next time...

'07 911 Turbo 6 speed

Black/Black, 98k kms

'09 Cayenne Turbo S Tiptronic

Lava Grey Metallic/Black, 155k kms