Since Porsche won't make it ....

herve_g

Since Porsche won't make the Cayman RSR I keep dreaming of, I decided to design it.

I'm a big fan of blueprints-style artwork, and since, thanks to Covid, I'm bored out of my mind, I've created the following. Behold, the widebody Cayman (981) RSR that should be.

Poster_2_small.jpg

Poster_1_small.jpg

Print that up as a poster and I'll take one!:cool:

That could be done, I have (much) bigger versions of the images that should print pretty well. I just need to look into printing cost for different dimensions. Let me know what you think ;)

• 2 weeks later...
That could be done, I have (much) bigger versions of the images that should print pretty well. I just need to look into printing cost for different dimensions. Let me know what you think ;)

London Drugs will do posters up to 36x24. I'd take a 20x16 for the $26.99 they quote online. It also has the advantage to be remote delivered to me out here in BC. ;)

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

• 2 weeks later...
London Drugs will do posters up to 36x24. I'd take a 20x16 for the $26.99 they quote online. It also has the advantage to be remote delivered to me out here in BC. ;)

I've decided that I'll setup a website to handle printing/shipping, and try to sell some of my artwork, but it'll take a little while before it's up and running.

So, do you mind sending me your email address in a PM?

It'll be easier for me to send you the full size image so you can order the poster directly.

Colin at Pixx Imaging does images on canvas. He did three Porsche posters for me. He can do any size and does fantastic work.

ffd481f7630b50b89dd860eea8c801b0.jpg

991.2 GT3, Mexico Blue

993 C4S, Stone Grey Metallic

1993 America Roadster, Black (for now)

2021 Taycan 4S, Chalk

Past

997.2 Turbo, Meteor Grey

2017 Macan GTS, White

991.2 GTS, Carmine Red

2020 Macan GTS, Chalk

• 3 months later...

It's been a while since I posted about this. Thanks to the continuing Covid-19 situation, I have had a lot of time to learn things.

I now do lots of 3D designs, so I re-did the 981 RSR for fun

Full_livery_render_1.jpg

Full_livery_render_2.jpg