1973 Porsche 914 2.0 Project

Stirling

I have a a 1973 Project 914 2.0 with the Optional Appearance Package for Sale.

I've completed refreshing/restoring a 75 914 and I want to do a different car this winter hence my recent 928 purchase.

If you know about these cars, next to a 914/6, the 1973 2.0 is the one you want. Fully restored, these cars are now selling for $30k USD plus at auction...Check out Bring a Trailer.

I'm guessing the car has 119k miles as its likely rolled over in its life.

This is a complete car that is in the process of restoration: Entire floor pan is new as is the front trunk.

The rust in the usual spots: rear trunk (I have the replacement piece), both jack points, hell hole (partially fixed), one sail and one rocker. All pieces for the metal repair can be bought in Canada from Restoration Design.

Engine is out and was previously converted to carbs, as mentioned, the car is complete but I don't have the old FI harness.

I can tell you that this 73 has a lot of good things going for it, you'll have to come and take a look. There are a lot of things on this car that were and still are in better shape than the 75 I just finished.

$9500 OBO

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_6879.jpg

87 Carrera Coupe

75 914

04 GT3

81 928

89 Vespa (former Italian Postal scooter)

My legs, they work too

• 2 weeks later...