Events Planning Meeting - Sunday, March 14

Danielle

Every year the club relies on its members to help organize & carry out events during the driving season. It all begins with the events planning meeting!

Our world looks a little different now, so instead of brunch & lunch drives, wine tastings, museum tours and such it's more likely that events will be outdoor based. Think picnics, scenic viewpoints, hiking trails, outdoor catered lunches at group campgrounds etc.

With that in mind, we request your attendance at the upcoming events planning meeting to brainstorm ideas to fit current COVID restrictions.

** Update March 2 ** Outdoor social gatherings are limited to 10 people, so we will not be hosting any events until this restriction is lifted. The meeting will still proceed, but will be more of a brainstorming & idea session rather than an actual date-planning session.

We need your help to fill the following positions:

- Drive organizers who make arrangements, chart & lead the drive.

- Drive leaders for second groups (we now split large drives into groups of 10 cars or so).

- Drive sweeps (the last car at the end to make sure everyone stays together).

Do you have an idea for a drive, activity or event?

Have you thought about volunteering for a day?

If so, please join us for this open call events meeting. Everyone is welcome!

Since gatherings are currently banned, this meeting will take place over Zoom.

An email blast will go out the day prior with login ID & password for all those who would like to attend.

Date: Sunday, March 14th

Time: 1:00 pm

RSVP: Please log in & RSVP below

attachment.php?attachmentid=3693&d=1411358980

I'm very interested in the conversation, however I don't believe I'll be able to attend due to limited connectivity in the mountains that day but I'll give it a shot!

'07 911 Turbo 6 speed

Black/Black, 98k kms

'09 Cayenne Turbo S Tiptronic

Lava Grey Metallic/Black, 155k kms