New project Purchase.

Rick

Hello everyone ...

It has been far too long since I last posted anything on our Forum’s pages. Retirement remains THE best time of my adult life.

I recently came across a Specialty Tool supplier who (like us) has a passion for Porsche Cars .... especially 944’s & 928’s. So much so that he’s re-created/reimagined several (now hard to find) tools required to maintain these complex and under appreciated models.

The gentleman’s name is Bruce Arnn.

I discovered his cottage business while researching & planning work for my most recent project car purchase.

The project acquisition is a single owner Sahara Beige 1986 944 with just 116K kms. on its clock. The car has a laundry list of required repairs & recommended maintenance, so should keep me occupied this coming fall.

86 944 right (2).jpg

The company’s name is: Arnnworx Specialty Tools

http://www.arnnworx.com/catalog/

and though very early on in the project time line .. my experience in dealing with Arnnworx thus far has been very good. So, if like me you are in the repair/improvement/maintain mode with your 944 or 928 ... you may want to check out Arnnworx.

Stay tuned for more updates wrt my project efforts .. as I plan to prepare several articles on the laundry list of work I will be undertaking this Fall/Winter and offering them up for inclusion in upcoming editions of our Ramblin Rose newsletter.

Have a great & healthy summer everyone.

sincerely;

Rick Barnes

Edited by Rick

interesting Rick, special tools for the 928:

engine lock tool, cam timing belt tension guage, cam timing check/adjust tool, bump stick

any others?

another 944 in the club, xcellent

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)