Join Today
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ArcticOne PM has been sent

Yvette and I will be coming along. Looking forward to getting out.
    Mark

996turbo
    I am in too with my wife if i can get her out of bed that early.

Sarah, Callum and myself are in. Might have to make a stop to change little guys diapper along the way. This could be a good opportunity to see which Porsche spoiler would make the best change table lol.

ArcticOne
    whew, glad the SC is sans spoiler. just to be on the safe side I might need to apply an extra coating of wax

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Sarah, Callum and myself are in. Might have to make a stop to change little guys diapper along the way. This could be a good opportunity to see which Porsche spoiler would make the best change table lol.

Thanks everybody (especially Danielle for organizing) a great drive today. I have to apologize, Meagan and I had to bail from lunch on the way home, a casualty of those gail force winds.

We got hit with a big gust while already at a slightly elevated speed during a routine passing maneuver, and a piece of the NARP's windshield trim got blasted partially loose. Meagan was able to hold onto the loose end conveniently through the passenger window (the quick thinking trooper that she is), so although bent a bit, it wasn't lost to the road kill gods.

A quick stop in Cremona, some handy dandy duct tape (second most useful vintage car emergency tool to carry after a cell phone), and we were good to go... But I thought it best to call it a day. Hope everybody else had a 'blast' too!

996turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by 66SWB View Post
    Thanks everybody (especially Danielle for organizing) a great drive today. I have to apologize, Meagan and I had to bail from lunch on the way home, a casualty of those gail force winds.

We got hit with a big gust while already at a slightly elevated speed during a routine passing maneuver, and a piece of the NARP's windshield trim got blasted partially loose. Meagan was able to hold onto the loose end conveniently through the passenger window (the quick thinking trooper that she is), so although bent a bit, it wasn't lost to the road kill gods.

A quick stop in Cremona, some handy dandy duct tape (second most useful vintage car emergency tool to carry after a cell phone), and we were good to go... But I thought it best to call it a day. Hope everybody else had a 'blast' too!
    Hi Ian,

Hope all is well and make home safely.

Also, thanks to Daneille and Brodie for organizing the drives and both Janez and myself have a great time. See you all another time and have a great week.

TOM

Ian, glad everything worked out for you.

Thanks to everyone that attended for making this a really wonderful and fun gathering.

Brodie

Today was so fantastic, thanks to everyone for coming. There were 26 cars! I loved the surprised looks on the workers faces when all of a sudden 40 people walked into their sleepy little general store!

Name:  IMG_3854.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  82.8 KB

Name:  IMG_3874.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  90.8 KB

Name:  IMG_3872.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  80.0 KB

Name:  IMG_3883.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  78.4 KB

Name:  IMG_3897.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  61.9 KB

Name:  IMG_3899.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  66.4 KB

A few pics I took today. Would like to thank everyone for decorating my property with their P cars. Has to be some of the nicest lawn ornaments around lol.