**WURST Oktoberfest Celebration and Porsche Club Car Show - October 1st, 2011**

JT997TT

Hmmmmm, as feared the forecast is not as rosy as earlier in the week. We'll be there around 9:30AM nontheless and if it rains we can have a good brunch and move on.

Parking lot is on the north end of the Wurst building and is best accessed right off of 4th street.

See you all there!

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

Thanks Andrew - and thanks to all the brave soles that were undaunted by the early morning showers! We had a great turnout with 35 people and I think 19 cars!

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

Caymanwalter

Thanks again Jim this was an awesome Porsche event, one to remember from this years events. Well done, planned excellent, and you even got the weather to get better as the day went on how did you do that? :) Here are a few pics.

PS: Jim, Andrew still wants a recount :D

IMG_2523.jpgIMG_2524.jpgIMG_2525.jpgIMG_2530.jpgIMG_2534.jpgIMG_2535.jpg

Edited by Caymanwalter

Hi Jim we had a terrific time at your event. Too bad that we had an early morning shower but with your magic the weather turned beautiful later on. I hope this will be an annual event. Your event was one of the top 3 as far as I'm concerned.

Walter

My food was very good. I am a big fan of the place.

Thanks for the kind comments guys. We'll try and do a little better with parking lot organization next year. I'd like to see it continue as an annual as we don't really have a "show and shine" type event and some of the feedback I got was that it was nice to have a couple of back to back events that may attract a few of the out of towners or just make for a nice end of season.

Sunday's drive was outstanding as well and took a tremdous amount of organization. The two events worked well together I thought.

Fall and Porsches ... go together like wine and cheese!

Jim