Leaving for the 2010 PCA Escape on Thursday September 09 ?

Brodie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rob996

• Danielle

• Fritz

• Brodie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, This is Blair and Carol Hennes from Medicine Hat. We are heading out to Escape 2010 on thursday am and would like to meet up with the group in Canmore. Is the meet time 7:30 am at Tim Hortons still ok? We are looking forward to a great weekend.

There were no objections to the meet time, so rendezvous 7:30 am Thursday in Canmore it is!!

(Brodie and I won't be on that drive becuase we are leaving Wed. evening.) Drive safe everyone!

Hi, This is Blair and Carol Hennes from Medicine Hat. We are heading out to Escape 2010 on thursday am and would like to meet up with the group in Canmore. Is the meet time 7:30 am at Tim Hortons still ok? We are looking forward to a great weekend.

Hi Blair,

There's two small groups it looks like for the Thursday AM departure. A couple folks are meeting earlier in Canmore, but a couple of us have early morning commitments to attend to in Calgary before we can leave. If you are interested in an extra 1/2 hour of flex time, my wife Karen and I, as well as Dan, will be arriving at the Canmore Tim Hortons around 8am. Rick is arriving earlier, but has agreed to hang out to drive out with us (thanks Rick!). It would be great to have you along. See you tomorrow!

Thanks Ian

I was going to extend the same offer to Blair & Carol.

We'll wait until they show up for sure.

Hi Blair,

There's two small groups it looks like for the Thursday AM departure. A couple folks are meeting earlier in Canmore, but a couple of us have early morning commitments to attend to in Calgary before we can leave. If you are interested in an extra 1/2 hour of flex time, my wife Karen and I, as well as Dan, will be arriving at the Canmore Tim Hortons around 8am. Rick is arriving earlier, but has agreed to hang out to drive out with us (thanks Rick!). It would be great to have you along. See you tomorrow!