Sheep River BBQ lunch June 22nd

Mark

Hi Everyone - Just looking for a rough headcount for the upcoming BBQ drive so we make sure everyone is well fed. If you're coming please reply to the thread. Thanks, Mark & Yvette.

Daphne and I will be there.........let us know if theres anything needed :)

vroom.........Malcolm

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

I plan to go, this will be my first drive with the club

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you.

I am about 90% confident I will be there with a guest Mark and Yvette.

Edited by JT997TT

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

Hi bob There's not a drop dead date we just wanted a rough idea of the number of people. We don't want to run out of food. Everyone is welcome. Bring the kids its a family event. Mark.
kjskier1011

Hi Mark. I know I will be coming with my daughter Emily. My wife Lisa may or may not meet us later with our son Ethan. So count 2 for sure and 2 more possible.

Kevin & Lisa Lohr

Hello everyone unfortunatley do to the extreme weather and flooding we are going to have to postpone the barbeque. we will reschedule the event for a warmer dryer day. stay tuned for details. thanks Yvette & Mark.

Hi Amy

thanks for asking. We have not been able to get home as Bragg creek is flooded and power was turned off. We stayed in Cochrane with my parents last night and will try to get home this morning to feed the hungry kitties. Will update when we know more.

yvette and mark

good decision to postpone.....pls let us know when the BBQ is back on.

We are in Crossfield and have an empty home in Airdrie that could be utilsed if required for any folks with flood issues.........just let us know.

Edited by malcolm

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

Hi everyone

sorry for having to postpone this event but we will get on rescheduling right away. A couple of events have occurred: first we were not able to get to our home in Bragg Creek until 7 pm last night. We spent Thursday night in Cochrane with family, but all is well at our home but the hamlet of Bragg Creek is a mess and still has quite a bit of water flowing through. Also, Fritz took a drive out to Sandy McNabb on Thursday and they closed the gate into Sheep River to keep people away from the very scary raging river. Tomorrow we will take a hike over to Hwy 66 and see what condition it is in, we have heard reports that the Elbow washed the bridge out.

hope everyone is safe and sound.

yvette and Mark