Extended trip to Carmel california

Fritz

That's awesome Mark! Nice one.

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

I agree .. That is awesome. I never realized how big the gyroscope was in a Segway!! ;)

Looks like all four of you have been having a great time.

Thanks for posting all the pictures. It lets us working types see how the other half live.

Safe travels.

Barnsey!

We made it to Seattle and parked the 912 on the trailer and took the Cayenne into Down Town Seattle. Parked the car at the Space needle and took the Mono Rail into City centre. Fromthere we walked to Pikes market and strolled through and sampled some different cuisine. Across from the market we found a bakery and I tell you I was in Heaven. The chees monger

had some great cheese to sample. Mary enjoyed the fish market and we spend at least 2 hr wondering around, than it was time for lunch and the restaurants on the water front are just the place to eat. Back up to the Market we bought some beer and some sausages for supper back onto the mono rail to our car for unloading and than we went and checked out the

glassblower museum. CHIHULY Garden and Glass. I tell you some people have more talent than I have.

Tomorrow we are heading North again with a stop over at Darryls Garage. Can't drive by without meeting Darryl in person.

We will spend some time up around Blain Washington, befor we finally cross the boarder into Canada.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi every body, our trip is coming to an end. One more day and we will be at home. Day before yesterday we drove up from Seattle to Visit darryl and his collection and we where lucky enough to meet Lisa. From Darryl we drove up to Blain Washington to meet another Porsche friend. Yesterday we drove up to Mount baker and hiked around. What a great view from top of the world. On evening we went to a BBQ and let off some steam.This morning we crossed over into Canada and are at this point right in the middle of the Rocky Mountain range. Off course we had to stop at a winery and taste some of their wines and ended up with another case of British Columbia wine.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg