Join Today

Fred Phillips Car Tour - this THURSDAY March 27th!

I asked Fred if he had any tours going in the not too distant future as I have a friend who wanted to see the collection. Fred told me he has one going this Thursday and was looking for more people. The tour starts at 7:00 PM at his facility in the Springbank Airport. He has room for about 20 more people. If you have never seen his collection I highly recommend you come check it out. There are over 60 cars of varying lineage - like original Ford GT40's, Kurtis speedsters, COPO Camaro's, Mustangs, Lamborghinis, Lancia's, Alfa Romeo's, etc.

The cost is $25 per person that Fred takes and donates to a charity that is important to him. He even adds a matching contribution for every dollar that is donated on his tour. Fred is a gracious host, has some very interesting stories about the cars and how he came to own them, and the money goes to a very good cause. If you have never been to see his collection you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Please e-mail me at edumas@mullenoilfield.com if you plan to check it out so that I can give Fred a head count.

Thanks Erik for the invite! All I can say is just....WOW! What an outstanding collection of automotive history and a great car guy to go along with those beautiful and historic vehicles! And Fred really knows his s**t! He gave an incredible detailed description of every one of his cars without any cue cards. Unfortunately, I came late so I missed the first hanger...Erik please let me know when Fred is planning another tour? Hopefully I'll take my son and nephew along on the next one!

Cheers!

Alex

Unfortunately I was out of town last week I would also be interested in this tour....
    The royal road to a man's heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most.

Fred's collection is major eye candy.....better than the French Maid!

...not that I've ever been there before!

Alex