Upcoming changes.

Brodie

Over the next week I will be merging our forum/website with a new membership management software. This change has been needed for a long time, will dramatically reduce the work load for the membership chair and will simplify some other club management tasks.

Reminder emails for paying club dues will be sent out automatically.

New members will be given forum access with out the need to email the webmaster.

One item that can't be merged initially is forum passwords. When the merge is complete everyone’s passwords will be reset, an email will be sent out regarding this.

You can change your password back after the reset.

I do expect the move to be seamless with almost no downtime but in the event that an issue arises your patience would be appreciated.

Please contact me through the contact us if you do notice any bugs or issues.

Thanks.

The changes are now complete :)

The only thing that could not be integrated was passwords, they all needed to be reset.

Please visit (https://www.porsche.ab.ca/amember/login) and enter your email address in the lost password box on the right and follow the instructions to change your password. You will not be able to login until this step is completed.

If you have any issues, find something not working correctly, or need some help please contact me through the contact us form at the bottom of the website and choose "other" for the subject.

Thanks

Hi Brodie

Thanks for your continued good work in keeping our website tech up to date.

I concur with others that the freshened look is welcome.

Great work!

cheers!

Barnsey :cool:

Thanks Rick :D